Injection Moulding Technology
We are highly experienced in the injection moulding process for all types of parts, processing zamak (zinc alloy), aluminium, plastic or tin.
Injection moulding offers the following advantages:
- Flexibility: From small to large production series, we produce the number of parts you need.
- Uniformity: Our precision work guarantees that all moulded parts are strictly identical.
- Dimensions: Injection moulding with zamak allows us to produce a wide range of parts sizes: from 0.07 g to 1.5 kg. Our maximum parts length is 50cm.
We process the following materials:
- Zamak: This zinc alloy is highly resistant and durable making it the ideal material for injection moulding. Zamak conforms to the European standard EN 1774.
- Plastics: We inject and mould various types of plastics (polypropylene, polyamide, Eva, polystyrene, acrylic, polyvinyl...)
- Tin and aluminium: we are also highly experienced in injection moulding tin and aluminium.
Manufacturing of a moulded part implies four production steps:
- Tooling: Mould manufacturing
- Injection and moulding process
- Finishing operations
- Quality control
We provide a complete service for the production of your parts, from concept to fully finished product. However, the choice is yours! We can for example also provide you with the raw product only and you apply your own finish and decoration.
How to get in touch
Tel: (00) 351 228 317 743
Cost of internacional call to Portugal
The mould is designed by our research department in 3D on a computer using CAD (computer aided design) software.
After customer validation, the 3D map is transferred to a digital machine that creates the mould.
The mould is created out of steel for greater durability and pinpoint accuracy.